Tuesday, June 27, 2017

General Pregnancy Issues and a Zoo

How do you say "Good Morning" in Kiwi? Is it a "Flat white please?"


Either way, morning y'all.


So yesterday we went to the OBGYN yesterday and talked to her about the big move.
WE ARE CLEARED TO MOVE! HOORAY!


I still have all the tests and appointments to do here (iron, diabetes etc) but per her, these should not put me in any issues with being on a long haul plane ride. We talked to her also about how we need to see her the day before we get on a plane.


Doctors major concerns:
  • Comfort- I will be 32 to 35 weeks and on a long plane ride. 
  • Movement- I will need to get up and walk the plane to keep blood flow often.
  • Stress.


Some other fun things my doctor is now giving me the "bad pregnant lady" stare is my balance. I have been falling more often than I should. Luckily years of being accident prone and horse back riding has helped me be able to tuck and roll however.....


Saturday I went to the zoo. And a sidewalk tried to eat me. I hit hard. Right on the stomach. I have not had the wind knocked out of me in years and I swear it hurts more as an adult.


I was cut up, bruised, and my poor Kiwi was very worried trying to decide if he needed to get us to a hospital or just let me be for a minute. Never seen him look more scared and we've jumped out of things with rubber bands attached to our legs.


Dr. Google and my own gut said I was likely fine, checked for special parts bleeding, and sat down a lot. Got home a few hours later and laid down (I was tired!) and a big strong TUMP from baby boy. Thanks kid... Glad you are ok...


Next up is the 4 legged kids having their blood drawn for rabies tests. HOORAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment