So this is over due but not a lot has happened.
Pregnancy:
I got the call that my one hour blood test came back too high and I needed the 3 hour test. Joy. So those who don't know, this means a 12 hour fast followed by 3 hours of sitting there for blood draws.
I watched 3 episodes of Game of Thrones.
We are also now in third trimester. O my god. I'm going to be a MOM in less than 3 months. What?!?!? I can barely remember to put my own laundry away!?!?!?
Move:
We slowly started to finish up all our thing. Canceling the electric, rent payments, etc. Next is to sell and pack and store.
Fur balls:
All tests are back and all furballs are approved but have to waiting until December. Reno is coming to a friend who has imported pit bulls to Australia. However my cats are the issue. I want to find someone to foster them the 3 months and then get them on a plane. But my worst case is a cat kennel which isn't cheap :(
No comments:
Post a Comment